my time between birth of children...a lot of years

my time between August and May...teaching kingergarten!

my time between school days...sweet summer time!

my time between the news and midnight...cherished me time!

my time time between family and work...creating, sewing, painting, decorating

Monday, March 7, 2011

I did it!

I did it!  It is finallly here and I am SO excited!
Matt and I are in the process of getting the "big girl" room ready for Emma Claire.  I can't wait to share the transformation with you.  She kicked her big brother out (since he got married) and deemed the room officially "hers".  This room has gone from black walls full of posters and sports memorabilia with a stinky "boy" smell to a bright and cheery room fit for a princess.

  
    She loves her brothers AND she definitely loves her new "sister".

Our family has truly been blessed by God and we are glad you are here to share in our journey! 


No comments:

Post a Comment