my time between birth of children...a lot of years

my time between August and May...teaching kingergarten!

my time between school days...sweet summer time!

my time between the news and midnight...cherished me time!

my time time between family and work...creating, sewing, painting, decorating

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Princess, Angel or Little Devil?

We are still working on the room "fit for a princess".  The walls and molding are painted.  All we lack is the cleaning of the concrete floors in preparation of stain.  Yes!  Stained concrete floors.  We did the majority of the floors in our house about a year ago and we love them.  But, that is a blog all in itself.  However,  our princess....
was not such a princess the other night.  We thought she was asleep.  Little did we know she was exploring the effects of baby powder.  The room was one big "poof cloud" of powder.  That is, what was not embedded in her hair and covering her entire body. Now we are trying to figure out.....is she a princess.....

an angel.....

or....a little devil!!!

What do you think?  

2 comments:

  1. hahahahah!!! Love this!!! needed that laugh today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Never a dull moment at the Bodkin house! Don't have a clue when you would have time for this but I love it. Keep writing..........Laurie

    ReplyDelete