my time between birth of children...a lot of years

my time between August and May...teaching kingergarten!

my time between school days...sweet summer time!

my time between the news and midnight...cherished me time!

my time time between family and work...creating, sewing, painting, decorating

Monday, March 14, 2011

Two men and a floor!

We changed our minds!  In an earlier post I mentioned we were going to stain the concrete floors in the new "princess" room.  However, since I my ole bones and joints have been giving me trouble lately, removing the paint from the concrete floors just seemed too pain staking.
When you pull up carpet in an older house, you never know what you might find underneath.  These painters were obviously not very neat.  So, we decided to go with laminate wood flooring. 
I really like it.  It is Swift Lock Plus from Lowes and, to our surprise, at checkout....it was on sale!!  We always love a good sell.  Our friend, Mr. Incredible and Matt are busy at the moment trying to lay the floor....with a little help!

As you can see, the walls are yellow.  The picture on the right really makes it look like a big lemon.  Notice the old blind...definitely outdated....and battered from the wrestling and a few balls being thrown around, I'm sure!  Afterall, it did use to be a "man cave"
Hopefully, soon, I can post pictures with the furniture.!!

In the meantime, have a fabulous week!

 Vici

No comments:

Post a Comment